YEAR-ROUND GOLF AT THE LUXURY APHRODITE HILLS RESORT, CYPRUS
The first-ever leisure and golf development of its kind in Cyprus, the Aphrodite Hills Resort, is home to a magnificent 18-hole championship standard golf course, which spreads over 6,299 metres. Overlooking the site where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea, the golf course also has a dedicated three-hole golfing academy and sumptuous clubhouse.
The third to be built in Cyprus, this award-winning golf course officially opened in 2002 and was designed by acclaimed architect, Cabell Robinson. Robinson believes Aphrodite Hills to be the perfect mix of challenging pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens. Visually spectacular, the course expands through indigenous olive and carob trees and built on two plateaux separated by a dramatic ravine with outstanding views over the Mediterranean. A 130-metre gorge dividing tees at the par three, the seventh hole is the perfect opportunity to put your skills to the test!
Each hole has five sets of tee markers. There are competition and regular tees for men with two sets for ladies. Back or pro tees stretch the total length of the course for single figure and professional golfers but there is a shorter more enjoyable course for the average resort player.
Beginners and experienced players of all abilities are encouraged to learn and improve their game at the Aphrodite Hills three-hole golfing academy, where a team of resident PGA qualified golf professionals equipped with a full video swing analysis system can provide the very best one-on-one tuition.
With a large, double-ended driving range, a short game area with a large pitching and chipping green and a three-hole academy course, Aphrodite Hills golf provides the perfect environment for learning golf before progressing to the full course.
APHRODITE HILLS GOLF - THE FACTS AT A GLANCE
• 18-hole championship standard golf course designed by Cabell Robinson
• Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean
• A three-hole, fully-equipped golfing academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons for individuals, couples and groups.
• Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
• Three PGA qualified resident golf instructors - German and English speaking
• A double ended 350 metre practice range
• Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
• A luxurious clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas
• A pro-shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel
• 18-hole championship standard golf course
• Double ended 350 metre practice range
• 4 target greens with bunkers
• Short game practice facilities
• 3 academy holes (1 x Par 3, 2 x Par 4)
• PGA qualified resident golf instructors
• Pro shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel
• Golf equipment from the leading manufacturers
• A charming clubhouse with bar and restaurant facilities
• Terraces and function lawn overlooking 18th green
• Ideal settings for hosting special events and private parties
• Par 71/70
• Course length: 6,299 metres
• Fairway Grass: Tifway 419 (Bermuda)
• Greens: Pencross (Creeping Bent)
• Greens surround: Rye grass
• Maximum 28 for men
• Maximum 36 for ladies
• Cabell B. Robinson
• Aphrodite Hills is situated on 2 plateaus 300 meters high overlooking the Mediterranean. It is only 2 minutes from the main Limassol-Paphos highway, and easily accessible from both towns.
• Venus Beach Hotel: 29 km
• Paphos: 20 km
• Paphos International Airport: 17 km
• Limassol: 50 km
• Nicosia: 130 km
• Larnaca International Airport: 112 km
Find your special rates in combination with your accommodation in our hotel, below!!!!!
APHRODITEHILLS GOLF RATES
VALID UNTIL 30 November 2019
Aphrodite Hills Golf
Contact the Hotel for exclusive rates for Venus Beach Hotel Guests
Winter 2018 until Autumn 2019
Public Green Fee + Buggy
Low Season Dates
From 01.12.18 until 15.02.19
From 01.06.19 until 15.09.19
High Season Dates
From 16.02.19 until 31.05.19
From 16.09.19 until 30.11.19
· Full Set of Hire Clubs - €35.00
· Shoe Hire - €5.00
· Basket of 42 Practice balls - €4.50
The use of a buggy is mandatory and to avoid misinterpretations the buggy rate is reflected in all published rates. All rates include V.A.T. and are net to Aphrodite Hills Golf.
Special packages with hire clubs also available!